Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Circuitelectricity Saving Box

Things Seen, read, heard # 1 #

Reading in Fred , lists of movies, books, music of 2010, I told myself that I had memory that was sinking, I could not remember well ... So like others, I decided to note some scraps, some emotion until everything is mixed ...




Toni Morrison "A gift"
In this book, there are children buried in the garden and another who was born in Riverside. Secrets of women whispered like prayers magic and stifled cries. This book combines choral voices of four women: a wife and three slaves. I do not know if I have unraveled all the votes because there's violence and madness in each. Rebekka, Florens, Lian, Sorrow, I've lost along the way, I climbed a tree to take shelter with you, I loved your community outside of the code of Virginia at the time, I had the wild hope of you free and I kept seeing the bitter taste of oppression in the mouth.

Somewhere Sofia Coppola
He latex full face and looks like the Invisible Man in his chair in the middle of the masks of special effects. This scene in the middle of the film summarizes the life of this man, star or not does not matter who sees neither he nor the others ... that nothing touches. Nothing except his daughter.
She stayed with him a few days before leaving on a colo. They leave in Italy, playing the guitar, she cooks a brunch ...
He is on his balcony and finally sees the city at his feet for the first time since the beginning of the film.
Somewhere, the story of a man who reflected the view that finds his life thanks to a 11 year old girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment