Friday, January 14, 2011

What Happens When A Rack And Pinion

Messenger



He and I patients, the voice cut ...
For weeks, he and my voice too high, screaming, crying
Him, anxieties uncontrollable
I who no longer knows how to get out of the net air
missing
Even if we move even though some days more serene ...
With hands, with words, to appeal to people who will take kindly
fears, help them out

He and I, now closed
In the silence with her throat itchy too
It written while I knit
He wrote to his brother
The one we just told me "there is much talk about his big brother right now"
Upon whom ran aground the anger at not a mother, a father
The story of a wolf and a woodcutter who tamed

to read a story HERE

Story Love

Tonight I warned
I look Footprints on Annette Messager
I want peace
Two small chairs who come to my side
A 4 we looked at the works and life of this artist
"Telling stories is just that my art"
Marius listened to everything and noticed things on little pieces of folded paper
Ruben asked if it was "of painting, sculpture, dolls." ..

"Storytelling" and to trust his eyes,
to ours, the love you put into it, even if sometimes
you feel caught in nets ...

A love story

0 comments:

Post a Comment