Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gay Hookup Spots In Florence Oregon

Andiamo! Bling bling












Link Love Love Love

After the glitter, champagne and a few hours of sleep, open the shutters of the farmhouse lost in the ponds and fog, the shoes and put on the cloak of Mister Wood to greet the new year. Learn to aim in the dark ... The knowledge asleep in the upstairs room, under the warm comforters, say the key is there and that long ago in this same house, they dreamed that happiness.
Find light at the end of the afternoon, set moments of togetherness and hope they will still be numerous in 2011!
To say that there two years, I clicked for the first time "Publish Post". Finally, two years is a long time and it's short. It's long for the weariness that sometimes overwhelms me, for these tickets that are repeated for all the comments remained unanswered for me, for time spent ... But it's really short for knowledge, for target practice in the dark, to continue my journey at my own pace, to encounters and discoveries to come ... This summer, Marius has read my blog since its inception and said "we see that you love us and you love nature" ... A blog that lives with love and little sprouts that suits me pretty well ;-)! A blog that also saw the friendship of people known by those tickets ...
Thank you sincerely for being here and ...
Andiamo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment