Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Does Ff Mean On My Sunbeam Blanket

Red Lunch Box # 2 #


Since the first ticket, things have changed
bag for Marius in the rest of this summer's slick and handles linen, not fearing to be thrown under the courtyard washable and will when the yoghurt was poured ;-)
The lunch-boxes sealed to keep the meal warm for 5 hours (mark Aladdin). It is very convenient and it really works. I put the meal I'm cooking at about 7 o'clock in the morning and eat hot boys to 12 hours.


On the menu this winter, still in the basket of vegetables and legumes with meat and fish every other day. I agree it is nice to have children who eat just about everything: carrots quinoa and chicken with honey / soy sauce, leek and wild salmon / sweet potato carrots and parsnips kefta Calf / kale and smoked soy knacks / split peas / lentils ... We just try lenses black "beluga" and it's really delicious!


And one day a week, a flat "guaranteed success".
On Tuesday, it was pasta with Bolognese sauce Express: sauté onion and garlic in olive oil, add ground beef, preferably organic, brown, add two tablespoons of red wine and a box of organic tomatoes peeled or grout house and a few leaves sage, salt, pepper and simmer time to cook pasta.
And a dessert that is the envy of friends ;-) to thank the boys eat their homemade yogurt and fruit every other day while they are passing Danette, and cakes. Currently The house dessert is often cream caramel because I have a lot of eggs in the AMAP. A delicious recipe from the small collection of MCI (click to enlarge the recipe).






4 months of lunch-boxes and one afternoon when Reuben did not want his vegetables, it gives me the courage to continue ... But I know that the hardest months are ahead of me because in March, April, we want to green and the basket of organic vegetables do not follow in my area. It should also eat cabbage, carrots and turnips into other adjoining peas in May. Fortunately our growers have greenhouses and we regularly engage spinach ....


My lifestyle choice that allows "organic and local" is on our plates. It seems to me that the revolution within my reach, financially, as I cook almost all of what we eat, the choice is not more expensive.
And if you're interested, I invite you to read this site: Menus toxic .

0 comments:

Post a Comment