Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Write Patient The Card

the braying of donkeys against peace between

I approach. He is ready.

I suffer. He is singing. I bring

obsession, embarrassment, oppression

It makes the song.

I bring the situation hopeless, the deployment of vain efforts, any misfires with the pettiness, the precautions taken away by wind, fire, fire, fire above all: He

singing .

I bring the flood of blood, the braying of donkeys against peace camps, forced labor, poverty, imprisoned family, things by halves, the loves half, elk and half less than half, lean, hospitals, interrogations Police, the slow dying in corn lost, bitter living the fucking, those derived with me on the ice mad

He made the song.

I push everything together, not knowing what I bring, to whom, for whom, who speaks in the basket of wounds:

He is singing

He is singing.

(Michaux)

0 comments:

Post a Comment