Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where Did The Term A Loose Women Originate

Black side

Dear Thierry Hesse,
I finished your book "Demons" Sunday afternoon after hesitating a moment to ask. It is a book that should not be read at night, I can not sleep with your words under the eyelids. Once the last page read, I wanted to salute your work, your sense of history, connections, the story very well conducted. I also wanted you that the trial scene of the little girl abused was not mandatory; it did not, for me, nothing in the book. After the mass graves, the pogroms, trucks smelling death, Stalin's massacres, the terrible scenes at the hospital in Chechnya, was it really add that? It was understood that without the need to rebuild your character's history by plunging into the Great Story ... and we know he has descendants. That the Demons have no end.

"Demons" Thierry Hesse in his pocket Points **


Dear Natalie Portman,
I came away from "Black Swan" by having the smell of my old dance studio in the nose and my hands after a working session at the helm. I loved your interpretation, your weakness and your folly. The demons that pursue you are the fruit of the discipline that puts perfection as an ideal. The scenes of the mirror is a terrible accuracy. A dancer is going time to watch and spy on others, to live with the pain of his body ... and with his mother (terrible relationship that made me think that the pianist Haneke). Then through hard work up the obsession, there's this moment when we transcend the role. I saw this in "Black Swan". You gave me chills!

"Black Swan" from Darren Aronofsky ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment