Thursday, February 17, 2011

Opening Prayer In A Seminar

Tart Thiabendazole


If you missed last night, the e link to see the story very well done "Eating can affect our health" ... By HERE .
And if you look up to the end you will understand why I'm addicted to this oil here: Kusmi Life is so precious in Omega 3 and 6, which can replace the salmon of livestock without problem (if you've never seen it colorimeter salmon worth it!).

And why thiabendazole pie?
The thiabendazole is frequently found in apples that you buy in the supermarket shelves, as well as the bocalide the carbendazim normally banned in France ... it is breathtaking!

To me, our shopping carts are as important as our registration cards ;-) but I know I'm an old biobio that doting ;-)

( ps If you live in Switzerland and want to do well in my races I would be delighted Lin Kusmi!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment