Wednesday, February 9, 2011

When Can I Take A Bath After Hysterectomy

A King, a book and a cat


Seen yesterday a king's speech by Tom Hooper *** ... You heard like me, great actors, a true story, a method Healing inspired by psychoanalysis (ah all these wealthy heads, crowned who suffered from lack of parental love ...), and end a speech that upsets you. I loved this movie. And the work of decorating firm of Lionel Logue is brilliant ... (this wall, I love this wall ...)
Listening to the speech input in the Second World War, images of the book I started coming to me.
"Demon" by Thierry Hesse recounts the journey of a journalist who learns the truth about the past of his grandparents, Russian Jews murdered by the Nazis. A family history that this man will seek to understand himself by going on a battlefield contemporary Chechnya. "What were the last thoughts of Franz and Elena?" This issue that obsesses Peter ...
I page 250 (of 450). It's difficult. Camps, shot in the neck, these stories intermingled and yet beautiful writing, a true sense of the novel. And for me, a need for memory, transmission to my children that may be history.
I'm not used to not finish a book, even if it stings. "Demon" and me at the moment it looks crooked ...
So to breathe a bit, I read "The Vengeance of a cat killer" by Anne Fine * ** the only assassin who make me laugh! Thank you terrible cat ...


you, is there a book you left on the road? Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment