Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pinnaclepctv 150e Vista

Super 8

I loved when parents decide to Mister Wood projection ... The sound of projo (crashed since), the images are trembling, the memories that go back .. . I confess madeleine to be a true family films ... For them, the exiles, all these short films are a treasure.
When I saw the application of "Super 8" in the Apple Store the other day, I cracked .... and since I'm addicted! A short film on an average day ;-)
Today the Wood family presents "The Pancakes" ... and to prolong the pleasure I've put in a film I never tire of seeing and review on youtube: the red Formica table in the girls' dresses through children's games like everything! And I often think in terms of the father who shoots his children.





And as I see you come, the Nut boys are talking about is actually a spread of chocolate-hazelnut in Bonneterre absolutely delicious ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment